Whenever you search for LIC Customer Login you might have landed on the licindia.in/login page but this is not the login page for LIC policyholders. I will share the original login link and some tips.
LICINDIA.IN is the pillar website for all LIC products for example LIC policies, LIC Cards, LIC Home Loans etc. But when it comes to accessing the profile there are different websites for LIC Customer Login, LIC Merchant Login, LIC Agent Login, LIC Home Loan Login, and LIC Cards Login.
Table of Content
Use case of LIC Customer Login for Policy Holders:
With LIC Customer Login access you can do multiple things, access and monitor your policy status on your own using a mobile phone. There are multiple benefits given below:
- Link your LIC Policy on WhatsApp by the LIC Customer Login portal.
- Check Your All Policy Numbers under one Account.
- Check your LIC Policy Status or Pay the Premium using the LIC Customer Login Platform.
- Raise a dispute or stop your policy using the LIC Customer Portal.
LIC Customer Login for Policy Holders:
Here I will share with you how you can log in and manage all your LIC Policies from your mobile by using the LIC Customer Login for LIC Policy Customers. By visiting the LIC Ebiz login portal you can log in with your registered mobile number
(When you open any policy you provide a valid email address and phone number so no need to sign up on the LIC portal; “most of the time”.)
- First Click Here, to visit the LIC Customer Login Portal for Policy Holders
- Then you will see Login Portal choose Login with OTP (if you face any error then click on Forgot Password see image below.)
- Now you will receive a link to your registered email ID to change your password, click on it and change your Password.
- Then Open the LIC Customer Login portal again and log in with any option.
- Once you are logged you can send a Hi message at +91 89768 62090 and get your LIC Policy Status on Whatsapp.
How to Reset LIC Customer Login password?
Resetting the LIC Customer Login password is an alternative to logging in to the customer portal. I will share what happened with me
“I was trying to get my LIC Policy Status on WhatsApp, but it asked me to log in to the customer portal I never used the portal before so tried to sign up but it was showing account existed. So I tried one trick to forget my password and then got the link to reset the password on my email. Then I logged in with the new password and got back to WhatsApp to get my Policy Status and it worked.”My Experience
Step 1: First Click on the Forgot Password on the LIC Customer Portal.
Step 2: Then you will see one page as shown below select the Password option and then enter your mobile number registered with LIC with your date of birth and then enter the captcha.
Step 3: Click on the Submit button and wait for a Password Reset Link on your Registered Email ID.
Once you receive the mail click on the link and change your Profile password for LIC Customer Portal Login. and then login with any option either with Email and password or Mobile Number and OTP.
Then if you are following this process on your Mobile then it’s well and good because when you send a Hi message to the LIC Whatsapp number it will show the Policy Status on WhatsApp itself. This means in the future you can just continue with WhatsApp chat rather than logging in to the LIC Customer Portal.