Know your LIC Policy Status on WhatsApp with a 1-click solution by LIC India. (अब जाणे अपने LIC Policy स्टेटस Whatsapp से बस एक क्लिक में।). The LIC Whatsapp Chat bot number can help you with 11 Different types of services along with Knowing your LIC Policy Status, Your LIC Loan Eligibility, and Pension details.s, Premium Due, etc.
There are multiple ways to check your LIC Policy Status in offline mode you can ask the Agent or Visit a Nearby LIC Office. The online method you can use is the LIC India website or LIC India App, or Check Your LIC Policy Status by Sending Hi on WhatsApp.
The above button will take you to the LIC Whatsapp Chat where you can use the following services after sending Hi Message, but you need to register on the LIC website for once.
LIC Whatsapp Services are as follows:
- Premium Due
- Bonus Information
- Policy Status
- Loan Eligibility Quotation
- Loan Repayment Quotation
- Loan Interest Due
- Premium Paid Certificate
- ULIP – Statement of Units
- Pension [IPP] Details
- Pension [IPP] Credit Details
- LIC Service LInks
- Opt-in/Opt-Out Services
- End Conversation
Table of Content
How to Check LIC Policy Status on WhatsApp?
Use the following Step-by-step guide to check your LIC Policy Status on your Phone by Sending Hi to the LIC Whatsapp number.
Step 1: First you need to Send Hi on the LIC Whatsapp Number +91 89768 62090
Step 2: Then you will see a list of services as shown in the image below.
Step 3: Then You need to Reply with 3 as shown above and you will receive a message with your All Policy Numbers linked.
Step 4: Reply with the assigned number to your policy number example 1, 2, 3, etc and you will get a new message with that selected LIC Policy Current Status.
Step 5: If in case you get a reply message as “We observe you have not logged in to LIC Portal even once. Kindly Login” Then click on the Link given to Login once to the LIC Customer Portal this will enable your Whatsapp Service. Click Here
I Faced the same error and then I visited the Login Link and clicked on Forgot Password button then I reset my password and logged in to the LIC Portal using OTP with Mobile Number Option and then again sent Hi Message on Whatsapp and received my LIC Policy Status.Tips from Personal Experience
Detail Video Guide for the Above Steps:
FAQ About LIC Policy Status:
How To Check Lic Policy Status?
Answer: You can check your LIC Policy Status using WhatsApp:
1. First Register your mobile Number by Sending Hi message on LIC’s official Whatsapp Number [89768 62090]
2. Then You will receive a reply message with Menu choose LIC Policy Status Option [reply with assigned list number]
3. Then Choose your LIC Policy Number linked with your Mobile Number to Know status.
4. With this Trick you can know what is your LIC Policy Current Status, Payment Date Premium Amount, etc.
How To Check Lic Policy Status Without Registration?
Answer: To Check Your LIC Policy Status without Online Registration you have a few methods:
1. Contact Your LIC Agent and ask them to know your Policy Status.
2. Visit the LIC Office near You and check your LIC Policy Status.
4. call LIC Customer Care Number available 24×7 Mon to Friday and Ask about your Policy Status.
Please Note: If you do register online platform you can know all LIC Policy Status Linked to your Mobile Number.
How To Find Lic Policy Number?
Answer: Knowing your LIC Policy Number is the first step to check your LIC Policy Status.
1. You can Know your LIC Policy from the email received from LIC when you bought your Policy [Just open your email and search ‘LIC’ and check the Policy number in each email received from LIC].
2. Send Hi to LIC Whatsapp Number 89768 62090 and Reply with the LIC Policy Status Check option you will see all LIC Policy Numbers linked with your Mobile Number.
3. Check LIC Documents received from LIC by Speed Post and you will find your LIC Policy Number.
4. The last option is to visit/Call the LIC Office and know your LIC Policy Numbers and Status by providing your Mobile/Adhar and any other documents.
How Can I Check My LIC Policy Details?
Answer: If you want to know more than your LIC Policy Number and Current Status then you need to do some hard work.
1. Open your Gmail Account Search the ‘LIC’ keyword open each email and download the attached PDF. Then Open the PDF and you will find detailed info on your LIC Policy in that PDF.
2. Another option is to find out the detailed document received from Post, LIC sends a detailed policy document via postal service to you and you can find every detail of your Policy in that document.
3. If none of the above tricks work for you simply visit your LIC agent office and ask them to explain your Policy details.