Effective Date: [28/July/20223]
Information We Collect
When you visit [Licmerchant.Net], we may collect certain personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information. The types of information we may collect include:
- Log Data: Our servers automatically record information (“Log Data”) that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. This Log Data may include your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Google’s use of AdSense cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads based on users’ visits to [Licmerchant.Net] and other sites on the Internet. Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting the Google Ads Settings page (https://adssettings.google.com) or by using the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page (https://optout.networkadvertising.org).
How We Use Your Information
The information we collect may be used for the following purposes:
- To improve and personalize your browsing experience on our website.
- To analyze website traffic and user behavior to optimize content and user engagement.
- To respond to your comments, questions, and inquiries.
- To send periodic emails related to our website and services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Licmerchant.Net respects your privacy and will not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share non-personally identifiable information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website and conducting our business. These service providers are obligated to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
We may also release your information when we believe it is necessary to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites that are not operated by us. We have no control over the content and privacy practices of these websites. Therefore, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third-party sites before providing any personal information.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us immediately, and we will take appropriate action to remove such information from our records.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.