If you heard about LIC Credit Card somewhere and want to Apply for it then you are at the right place. I will share every detail about which card is suitable for you and how to apply for an Axis Bank LIC Credit Card.
By getting this Credit Card you will get combined power of Axis Bank and LIC Cards into one. A partnership between LIC Cards Services Limited (LIC CSL) and Axis Bank Ltd.
There are three different Types of Cards:
- LIC Titanium Credit Card: It is the best card if you are new to Credit Card packed with rewards and you can choose it as a welcome card in the LIC Credit Card world.
- LIC Signature Credit Card: This is a mid-level premium LIC Credit Card that offers maximum rewards on LIC premium payments along with airport lounge access, insurance cover, fuel benefits & host of other benefits.
- LIC Platinum Credit Card: As the name describes this is the Most premium LIC Credit Card and you unlock all offers by Axis Bank LIC Card. Along with this, you get fuel benefits, travel benefits, insurance cover & a host of other benefits.
Table of Content
Why Choose an LIC Credit Card?
The reason to choose LIC Credit cards is the first thing you get is LIC and Axis Bank the trust of two giant Players, along with the EMI Facility of 1.5% interest rate at a monthly reducing balance, which means (The interest is calculated as per the outstanding principal amount after each repayment.)
Following Table will explain if you have used ₹1000 then how you can pay in EMI up to the next 24 Months.
|Tenor Option||Monthly Installments Per Rs. 1,000|
|3 Months||Rs. 343.38|
|6 Months||Rs. 175.53|
|12 Months||Rs. 91.68|
|24 Months||Rs. 49.92|
Note: Need Help? Call LIC Cards Customer Support at 1800 419 0064 and A one-time Processing Fee of 1.5% or Rs. 150, whichever is higher will be charged
Additional Benefits from Axis Bank LIC Credit Card:
|Interest-free Credit Period||Up to 50 days|
|PlusPoints – Accrual||1 Reward Point for every Rs. 100 spent|
|Complimentary Insurance Cover||Lost Card Insurance Cover of up to Rs. 5,00,000/-|
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver||Yes|
|Add-on Cards||Up to 3|
|Cash Withdrawal Facility||Yes|
Check Income Eligibility before Applying for an LIC Credit Card:
As I explained above check your Salary Package and apply for the card accordingly, this information makes the Credit Card Application process easier.
Platinum Credit Card – Income Criteria
Net Salary Requirement – Rs. 5 Lakh per annum.
(Salary Slip of Rs.42,000 gross salary)
Signature Credit Card – Income Criteria
Net Salary Requirement – Rs. 15 Lakh per annum.
(Salary Slip of Rs.1.25 Lakh gross salary)
Titanium Credit Card – Income Criteria
Net Salary Requirement – Rs. 3Lakh per annum.
(Salary Slip of Rs.25,000 gross salary)
How to Apply and Important Documents for LIC Cards:
- First, you need to check your eligibility to get a guaranteed LIC Credit Card and then click on the Apply Here Button given in the particular Credit Card above.
- Then Follow the Axis Bank Website online form and enter your original details.
- Upload your documents required and wait for the bank’s reply.
The list of Important Document Required is as follows:
- PAN card photocopy
- Color photograph
- Latest payslip/Bank statement/Form 16/IT return copy as proof of income.
- Residence proof (any one of the following):
2. Driving License
3. Voter ID Card
4. Aadhaar card
- Identity proof (any one of the following):
2. Driving license
3. Voter ID Card
4. Aadhaar card
5. PAN card
LIC Credit Card Payment Options:
Let’s assume you own an LIC Credit Card and you need to pay the bill how will you pay?
There are two modes to pay your LIC Credit Card Bill using Axis Bank.
To pay your LIC Credit Card bill online you can use the following ways:
- For NEFT/RTGS online Payment from Axis or any Bank enter the following details as Beneficiary:
|Beneficiary Name||Name as on Credit Card|
|Beneficiary Bank Name||Axis Bank|
|Beneficiary Branch Name||Mumbai|
|Beneficiary Account Number||Your 16-digit LIC Credit Card Number|
- Use the Axis Mobile Application or any other UPI Application such as Amazon Pay, Phonepe, Paytm, etc.
To Pay your LIC Credit Card Bill in offline mode use the following ways:
- Pay in Cash at the Axis Bank counter
- Cheque/DD use anyone 4 to 7 working days before the due date of your bill.