It’s been a long time since purchasing your LIC Policy and now you forgot the LIC POlicy Number! am I right? Don’t worry I have Free Secret tips for you to check your LIC Policy Number and also have a one-click solution to check your LIC Policy Status.
Now you can check your LIC Policy status online with one click just use the official LIC Whatsapp helpline and send a Hi message and know your policy status with your premium and due date.
Table of Content
How to Find Your LIC Policy Number?
You can check your LIC Policy Number online and offline and all tricks are shared below. To know your policy status you need to know your LIC Policy Number.
Offline Way to Check Your LIC Policy Number:
- Ask your LIC Agent who keeps all records
- Visit the LIC Office with your Identity card (Adhar/Pan Card)
- Visit Nearby LIC Merchant outlet.
- Check-in your LIC Policy Papers
Online Way to Check your LIC Policy Number:
- Send Hi to LIC Whatsapp Number
- Search for Email from LIC on your Email/Gmail
Check Your LIC Policy Number Online:
The Very easy way is to open your registered Gmail account which you have provided to the LIC Agent while applying for your Policy.
Then Search in the Search Bar “LIC” and check for an email received as shown in the image below.
You will see lots of emails with LIC, Just Open any email with a PDF Attachment.
Another Way is by sending a Hi Message on WhatsApp to the LIC customer Helpline. Use this +91 89768 62090 Whatsapp number to know your LIC Policy Status, and it will also show how many LIC policies are linked to your Mobile Number.
But for this service you need to follow a detailed process which is a 5-minute registration the help guide is given below you can click on the link and read more.
I have covered detailed info in the above article LIC Policy Status Check but I will share a short guide below:
- First, send a Hi message on the Whatsapp no. given below.
- Then it will ask you to log in, you can Sign up on the website link or just click on forgot password get a password, and then log in.
- Then once again after logging in on the website come back to WhatsApp and send a Hi message once again.
- Then It will show you a long menu just reply with 3 numbers for policy status.
- Then it will show all policy numbers linked with your mobile number.
Note: You should log in from the device to which you are sending the Hi message (in this case your mobile phone)
Check Your LIC Policy Number Offline:
Offline ways to check your policy number are not that easy, if the LIC agent is so close to you then you can simply call that person and ask for the policy number.
another hard way is to search for the hard copy of your LIC Policy which you have received from the LIC via Speed Post.
The last option to check your LIC policy by Offline method is to visit the LIC Office Near you and show your ID to know your LIC policy Number and status. This process may be time-consuming.
If you don’t know how to find a nearby LIC Office check the article given below.